Last month, Pantone announced that its 2012 Color of the Year would be Tangerine Tango. Not terribly surprising (and it never really is) given the amount of this red/orange hue that hit the Resort 2012 runways. But it is a beauty nonetheless! And much more vibrant and fun that its predecessor, Honeysuckle.
I have never been a huge fan of any pastel pinks (or other colors, too precious for my taste), but I do love a pop of hot pink. And what luck! The combo of Hot Pink and Tangerine is TO DIE FOR. Not to mention available just about everywhere you look.
Here are a selection of my favorites:
- Preen Line – Antigua Stretch-Cotton Dress
- Alison Daniel – Party Ring
- Emilio Pucci – Printed Cotton and Silk-Blend Scarf
- Cosabella – Ever Two-Tone Soft Bra and Lowrider Hotpant
- Vionnet – Knot-Front Striped Stretch Belt
- Moschino Cheap and Chic – Gilted Pink Cotton Summer Shoulder Bag
- MAC Cosmetics – Lipstick in Neon Orange and Show Orchid
- Roberta Chiarella – Coral Checkerboard Teardrop Earrings
P.S. Sorry that I have been silent for a few days. I have been busy being ultra-glam (not at all) – taking down Christmas, doing three weeks of laundry and the like. But like it or not, I am back to posting every weekday! I missed you!!