Yippee! Yesterday some treats arrived at my doorstep… a product of some joyous summer sale shopping. Today the package was from Net-a-Porter, who is having their Final Reduction Sale right now (see it HERE).
Net-a-Porter packaging is just the best. Sale or not, it always makes you feel like you are about to see something very special. And you are.
But the biggest coup were these Jimmy Choo Jade Embellished Sandals (find HERE) I got for 50% off! Most sales have some pretty shabby shoes left at 50% off, but these were perfection.
They are also SIX AND A HALF inch heels. Now I can run, jump, do math, whatever in heels, but these were another story. And I am in lurrrrve.
There are sooooo many great sales going on right now, it is kind of hard to focus. So I have pulled together a list of all of the ones I have been hitting and finding success with. I have separated them into “High Street” (inexpensive), “Hybrid” (moderate to expensive) and “Haute” (luxury).
- ASOS – 4th of July Sale (click HERE)
- Dorothy Perkins – Further Reduction Sale (click HERE)
- MANGO – Up to 50% Off Sale (click HERE)
- Miss Selfridge – Sale (click HERE)
- Bloomingdales – Summer Sale (click HERE)
- CUSP – Happy Summer Sale (click HERE)
- Intermix – Extra Sale (click HERE)
- Piperlime – Lime Tag Sale (click HERE)
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Saks Sale (click HERE)
- shopbop – Extra Sale (click HERE)
- Barneys – Designer Sale (click HERE)
- Bergdorf Goodman – BG Sale (click HERE)
- FarFetch – US Sale (click HERE)
- LUISAVIAROMA – Summer Sale (click HERE)
- SSENSE – SSale (click HERE)
Happy shopping, my dears!