Want to advertise on a site whose readers are the baddest bitches on the planet? (Or men who love bad bitches.) Of course you do. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s do some business!
It takes a lot of time to create all this content, so I do accept paid advertising, sponsorships, affiliate programs and other forms of compensation. However, no money will ever impact my opinion on a subject or object. That means I will never write a review or take money relating to a product that I do not sincerely like. If I do accept compensation (through affiliate programs, gifts or advertising), it is because I would have written about them anyway. (Let’s keep that little secret from any sponsors!)
I am an affiliate of Amazon, rewardStyle, SkimLinks and Rodan + Fields. As a member of these programs, I sometimes post picture ads in the sidebar and some random text links within posts that take you to their advertisers. I get a (very!) small fee when you either click or sign up for a product, but you will never pay more because of my affiliation. Thanks for doing either of those, by the way!
For information regarding earnings under the R+F Compensation Plan, see the Income Disclosure Statement.
Many images on Frenemom.com are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.)
If you believe that any content appearing on Frenemom infringes on your copyright, please let me know at email@example.com and the material will be immediately removed. Be sure to include:
- your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.